BEST SAP HANA TRAINING IN Lucknow and kanpur , BEST SAP HANA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN Lucknow and kanpur
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is the latest ERP Solution from SAP, which is a combination of Hardware and Software. HANA has unprecedented adoption by the SAP customers.
SAP HANA is latest, in-memory database, and platform which can be deployed on-premises or cloud. SAP HANA is a combination of hardware and software, which integrates different components like SAP HANA Database, SAP SLT (System Landscape Transformation) Replication server, SAP HANA Direct Extractor connection and Sybase replication technology
SAP HANA Database & Platform
1. SAP HANA Database – SAP HANA Database is a hybrid in–memory database. SAP HANA Database is the heart of SAP in-memory technology. In SAP HANA, Database table are of two types
- Row Store
- Column Store
2. SAP HANA Platform – SAP HANA Platform is a development platform with an in-memory data store which allows the customers to analyze a large volume of data in real time. SAP HANA Platform works as a development platform, which provides infrastructure and tools for building a high-performance application based on SAP HANA Extended Application Services (SAP HANA XS).
SAP HANA Edition
There are different types of SAP HANA edition, some of them as below-
- SAP HANA Platform Edition – It provides Core database technology. It Integrate SAP component like SAP HANA database, SAP HANA Studio and SAP HANA clients. It is for customers who want to use ETL-based replication and already have a license for SAP Business Objects Data Services.
- SAP HANA Enterprise Edition – It contains data provisioning (SLT, BODS, DXC) component including core database technology. It is for customers who want to use either trigger-based replication or ETL-based replication and do not have all of the necessary license for SAP Business Objects Data Services.
- SAP HANA Extended Edition – It contains data provisioning (Sybase) features more than Platform and Enterprises edition. It is for customers who want to use the full potential of all available replication scenarios including log-based replication.
Why to choose SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is a next-generation in-memory business platform. It accelerates analytics and application on a single and in-memory platform.
Mentioned below are the few reasons why to choose SAP HANA –
- Real Time – SAP HANA Provides Real-Time Data Provisioning and Realtime Reporting.
- Speed – SAP HANA provide high speeds processing on massive data due to In-Memory Technology.
- Any Data/Source- SAP HANA can access various data source including Structured and Un-Structured data from SAP or Non-SAP data source.
- Cloud- SAP HANA database and application can be deployed to the Cloud environment.
- Simplicity – SAP HANA reduce efforts behind ETL process, Data Aggregation, Indexing, and Mapping.
- Cost – SAP claims that SAP HANA Software can reduce Total IT cost of a company.
- Choice Option – SAP HANA is supported by different hardware vendor and Software provider, so based on the requirement, the user can choose the best option.
SAP HANA Advantages
Below are advantages of SAP HANA -
- By In-Memory Technology user can explore and analyze all transactional and analytic data in real time from virtually any data source.
- Data can be aggregated from many sources.
- Real-time replication services can be used to access and replicate data from SAP ERP.
- SQL and MDX interface from third party support.
- It provides information modeling and design environment.